The International Conference on Medical 3D Printing
(ICMP 2018) will connect leading researchers, industry and manufacturers, healthcare professionals, policymakers and educators, in exchanging ideas, needs and challenges related to state-of-the-art medical 3D printing.
- Present the latest advances in 3D printing in the life sciences
- Showcase presentations from leading researchers and solution providers
- Provide an effective learning environment for cutting-edge education
- Foster networking between researchers, entrepreneurs, practitioners, policymakers and educators
- Combine conference and exhibition
- To advance the use of medical 3D printing across different medical specialties
- To offer the state-of-the-art in research, solutions and pipelines in medical 3D printing, as well as clinical implications
- To facilitate the exchange of ideas, needs and challenges and foster collaborations between researchers, companies and practitioners
- To provide an environment for active learning, discussions of real-world case studies and networking between like-minded peers
- To simulate training and education of new technologies for practitioners, including medical students.
Who should attend?
- Researchers and academics from the life sciences and engineering in areas such as biomedical material researchers, biomedical engineers and more
- Manufacturers of 3D printing companies, medical devices manufacturers, product developers and more
- Practitioners that are pioneering and cutting-edge with a plan to implement new technologies (plastic and orthopaedic surgeons, dentists and dental technicians, orthodontists, oral & maxillofacial surgeons, chiropodists – podiatrists, orthopaedic shoemakers and more)
- Regulatory and legal communities, including government and advocacy groups
- Educators from the higher education system